Tuesday 29 January 2013

First Thing,

I was along to the dentist,


Dr. Chanis, his surgery is almost opposite Friendship supermarket on Pattaya Tai, the good news being that I was the only patient as he opened, so straight in to the chair as work then started on a root canal, 3,000 baht later, the cost for this and all of the other visits for the procedure and I was on my way,

across the road to buy a few things in Friendship, I should mention that again it was raining, most unseasonal like for this time of the year out here, the good news was that we had bought some plastic rain coats for when it rains and we are on the bike, the bad news was that as I put one on we had completely missed the bit on the packet that said 'kids' well at least the top half of me was dry as I returned home, we stayed in during the day, as the anaesthetic wore off the tooth was starting to hurt again, although not as bad as before, so we spent the rest of the day and evening at home, Mark called in during the day as has he had just returned form Cambodia, he was a bit busy moving to to his place so we will catch up on everything tomorrow, so for us it was feet and watch some of the new Kings of Restoration, Swamp People and Pawn Stars then for us we were off to bed.

No comments: