Wednesday 24 April 2013

If You Have Watched Any Of The Lord Of The Rings Films,

you will no doubt be aware that the ring has an inscription,


and what better way to affiliate yourself to it than have a tattoo of it made on you, just like Redditor s_jove's tattoo, it has the inscription of the One Ring from The Lord of the Rings, a Gallifreyean seal from Doctor Who and the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, it could only be improved by adding a quote by Malcolm Reynolds written in Zentradi,


I am guessing but I think Redditor s_jove could also be aged 42, although of course that is the answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, an artist named Dave at Tattoos at the Red Room in Michigan inked this tattoo, another queue I do not think I will be joining, not that I have anything against tattoos, I just do not think they are me.

No comments: