Tuesday 11 June 2013

First Thing And Off To The Clinic,

things could have been better,


but sometimes I wonder if it is unreasonable to expect you to have the same results at 63 years old as I was expected to have when I was say 20 years old? take blood sugar, at 20 years old the acceptable scale is 90 - 120, so at 63 I would have thought that a figure of 130 was not unreasonable, but no, so back in 10 days for another blood check,


moving on, having forgotten over the weekend I was at the clinic first thing Monday morning, (I wish I could remember where I put my memory enhancing pills), I had also arranged first thing to pop in and see David at East Coast Real Estate as it happens it is one of Pattaya Beach's longest established estate agents, so no sooner than we had arrived home than I was on my bike to see him, we had a long chat to catch up on what we had all been up to, on the way I decided to stop and take a couple of pictures of the new market in Thepprasit Road, the under cover market is huge,

 it is situated next to the Colosseum,

which seems to be coming along nicely,


still no news of its opening date, but some time soon I am guessing, this is from its website but no news of an a date yet, then home feet up and have breakfast, the afternoon just seemed to drift away, then our evening meal, after this morning salad for me! we settled down to watch this weeks crop of different series that we like to watch, Swords, Gold Rush, Moments of Impact and a few others, then for us we were off to bed.

No comments: