Thursday 4 July 2013

Glad Rags On,

and we were out,


Diana as always looking as lovely as ever,

on our way out I noticed one of the hibiscus had a nice flower,

Mr. Tony had very kindly offered to give us a lift, we made our way along Thepprasit Road, as we were going towards Jomtien at the junction of Pratamnak Road there was a huge television screen, one of the biggest I have ever seen,

and this was where we were going, Natan's,

there were a few diners outside,

but we were the first to arrive at the indoor seating area,


Diana is all smiles as I think she knows what she wants to order from our last visit here,

I ordered a carafe of red wine,

 
which had as before this hole in the carafe in which an ice cube could be placed if you wanted to keep the wine chilled,

 
a few complimentary starters to nibble on,

before our starters arrived, smoked salmon for Mr. Tony,

asparagus wrapped with bacon for Diana,

which looked delicious,

for myself mussels,

cooked in garlic with fresh home-made bread,

'Cheers!', from all of us,

if you do not know the area well Natan's is almost opposite the DK bar and Simons fish and chips restaurant,

 
a quick view of the outside seating area,

before our main courses arrived,

I should mention for this evening our waiter was the ever smiling May,

onto our main courses, a steak for Mr. Tony with sauté potatoes,

chicken Kiev for Diana,

also with sauté potatoes,

 then it was time to tuck in,

 
I should have mentioned I went for the lamb chops,


with mashed potato and spinach,

after our main course we had a long break then May arrived with our desserts,

a strawberry surprise Mr. Tony,

which was pronounced as delicious,

 
and an ice cream again served by May for Diana,


Diana all smiles, the food here is truly excellent,

and I almost forgot I had a crème brûlée,

with a topping as crisp as crisp could be just the way I like it, when we had finished we made our way back to our home where we watched a very interesting programme about a cruise ship and the running of it, after saying our goodbyes to Mr. Tony, as it was by now late we were then off to bed.


No comments: