Tuesday 2 July 2013

Good News At The Hospital This Morning,

all of my stitches were removed,



all I had to do was wait until Thursday, remove the dressing and all would be well, also in the good news department the dentist I use, Dr. Chanis, was open so my crown that had fallen out could be replaced,

 I have mentioned it before, the dentist if you need the one I use is next to the relocated from a few shops down All Seasons Travel agency,

both of which are opposite the Friendship supermarket in Pattaya Tai, which on non-market days seems to be the place where the yellow and blue taxis hang out,

 arriving home the cactus bud we noticed yesterday had actually flowered, I am not sure which picture I prefer of it, the one above taken with the flash turned on,

or this one with the flash turned off using just natural daylight, on to the evening we settled down after a smoked salmon salad to watch all of this weeks new programmes in the satellite television series that we like, Swords, (a fishing program about long lining), Gold Rush and Moment of Impact amongst others, then for us we were off to bed.

No comments: