Saturday 13 July 2013

Off To Friendship,

and the market,


also I wanted to have a few pictures printed from the ceremony yesterday,

 so off to the Kodak shop that is just opposite Friendship,

their marine aquarium looking as nice as ever,
 
then next door to Dr. Chanis to have my crown replaced,

I made my way to the plant section of the Soi Bukaow market,

to this stall in particular,

on the table I noticed the last time I was here that the stall owner sold big bags of fertiliser, where as the other stalls sold just small bags,

I made my way back to Friendship, this is the view looking towards Pattaya Tai,

on the way I had a quick look at the aquatic stall,

this is the fertiliser I bought, I sprinkle a few grains on the plants every month or so, it has the numbers 16-16-16 which means it has 16 parts each of Nitrogen (N), Phosphorous (P), and Potassium(K) plants use these nutrients to develop different parts; Nitrogen builds strong leaves, Phosphate builds strong roots, and Potash promotes root development and disease resistance, there are many other combinations that you can chose from depending on what type of plant you want to fertilise, a useful memory device is, 'Up, Down, All-Around',
 
 after arriving back from Soi Bukaow we made a move to the weekend night market on Thepprasit Road, sunset over the market, looking towards Jomtien,
 
and looking inland,

 a couple of stalls opposite the bar this evening,

we were a bit early as Diana wanted to have a look in Tesco Lotus, so I dropped her off there, so not many people out and about yet,


there were hardly any customers in this food aisles yet,

or in the pet section,
 
 the sun going down looking towards Jomtien,

and looking inland, there was some cloud, it seems strange that for so long now there has always been some cloud at night, I keep wanting to try my telescope again, but so far no luck with the cloud cover, or I should say lack of it,
 
 there was just Mr. Tony and us at the bar this evening,

then in a strange coincidence Mike and his family called by, we had only just seen them the evening before,

after saying goodbye to Mike we made a move for home where Diana had cooked us a delicious beef stew with brown wholemeal bread to mop the stew up with, following that some fresh fruit, we then watched a number of new Pickers programmes before saying goodbye to Mr. Tony, one small nightcap and then we were off to bed.

No comments: