Saturday 19 October 2013

Looking At These Two Images,

makes me feel very uneasy,


 I do have a fear of heights so there is no way I could even contemplate standing on top of the structure that Alexander Rusinov  from the Russian city of Saratov is hanging from with one hand, the 19-year-old has become an internet star in Russia and now has his sights set on the rest of Europe, so I guess we will see him on some of the UK's tallest buildings soon,


and taking it easy in a chair tied to a rock face is also not my idea of relaxing, Dallin Smith from Provo, Utah, made a rope chair and attached it hundreds of feet above ground on a steep rocky cliff at Rock Canyon, offering rock-climbers a new reason to tackle the challenging rock face, Dallin says his chair wasn’t designed to hang off of cliffs, but as a comfortable lounge chair. “I was trying to figure out how to put it to use and I was originally planning on a type of furniture to place in the living room,” I think I will keep to placing the chair in the living room!


No comments: