Tuesday 11 February 2014

First Thing,

a trip to the dentist,


 a date I had eaten had removed a crown, so we parked up in the Friendship car park,

 Diana started shopping inside,

 whilst I made my way across the car park,

 past the building work,

 that was going on next door,

 since our last visit,

 many more supports had been added, I guess to hold up the next layer of concrete to make the roof or the next floor,

 over the road the entrance to the Soi Bukow Tuesday and Friday market is easy to see as it is not a market day, the 7-11 next to it,

and next to that Dr. Chanis the dentist, I was lucky with no patients waiting I was straight into the chair, 5 minuets and 200 baht later and I was on my way,

in the evening Diana made a delicious rhubarb and current crumble as our dessert, we had spotted some frozen rhubarb in Friendship and bought some, plus of course some fresh cream, diet tomorrow! we watched a great old film, Gone with the Wind, made in 1939 but released in 1940, it is still a pleasure to watch, after that a few on You Tube, some of The Chase we had not watched yet, a couple from Columbo, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: