Thursday 27 February 2014

I Was Going To Meet Steve,

for a late breakfast/early lunch,


 but before that on the way I decided to drop off my motorbike at the repair shop near by,

 and there it is, for some reason the speedometer had decided that it had enough of work, also a slight oil leak had manifested itself, I also asked for a full service,

 the owner had a few bikes to see to before mine, so I was told to call back in 2 hours, 

 so I took a slow walk going past some of the shops nearby, the 20 baht store was the first,

 with all manner of household goods on sale,

  also I noticed that they stock charcoal, which is worth remembering as our usual shop had sold out a few weeks ago,

 the next major shop along was the building supply shop,

 with all the goods and equipment needed for house maintenance,

 blue pipes for water, yellow and grey for electrics,

 I finally reached the Punch and Judy

 the 140 baht small breakfast for myself,

and a prawn baked potato for Steve, we chatted away, then after saying our goodbyes it was home for me, the bill for the repair and service of the bike was a very reasonable 200 baht, in the afternoon both Phil from the UK and Mark from Cambodia telephoned for a chat, in the late afternoon we watched a few episodes of The Chase, then our evening meal over a couple from Midsomer Murders, which were very enjoyable to watch again, we finished the evening with another few episodes of Bones, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: