Sunday 16 February 2014

Off To The Market,

we needed a few things for tonight's bar-b-q,


 which we might have to have indoors! the sky looked so full of rain clouds,

 but not to worry we still needed some victuals,

 next stop the pepper and garlic stall,

 so many types of mushrooms,

 we must get around to trying each one,

 I took a walk to the far side of the market, what a great idea having a slide/bouncy castle, dump the kids here then go shopping, 


it does not look it, but I could almost see the rain failing, but thankfully the rain held off,

 back past the vegetable stalls,

 through the butchery,

 limes for the vodka and to and a touch of zing to our food,

 Winnie the Pooh almost tempted me with some sushi,

 but we did stop by the fresh fruit stall for some papaya and pineapple,

 next past the boiling oil and home to lite the bar-b-q,

 I know I have said this before, but why does the smoke always come straight to my eyes no matter where I stand?

 so I used the indoor fan to blow it away,

 but finally the wood took and we were away,

 the charcoal glowing nicely, the grill on and lets start cooking,

 and here is our food for the evening, we started with garlic bread,

 followed by prawns and pepper kebabs, topped with pineapple,

followed by spaghetti bolognese for Diana,

 chicken and a baked potato for me, we listen to music for most of the evening chatting the night away,

but as the moon was 100% illuminated I took a quick picture of it, I really should use a tripod but it was upstairs, well that's my excuse, we went back inside to watch a couple of episodes of The Chase, then for us we were off to bed.


1 comment:

Jil Wrinkle said...

Looks like it was a great day topped off by a great meal!