Thursday 20 February 2014

Up Early,

and off to my bi-monthly health check,


blood sample taken so next stop to a quiet Second Road for breakfast,

 looking towards the traffic lights at the intersection of Pattaya Klang,

 and this is where I am going to eat, one of the few restaurants near the hospital that are open at 08.00,

 nice and clean

 I had the place to myself,

 with the blood sample taken I decided on a fry up,

I had an hour or so to kill as I waited for the results, so I read a book, but then heard a fabulous noise, 

 as a Ducati came to rest as its owner asked for directions,

 by now the road was getting busier, one of the mobile brush sellers starting work up one of the side streets,

 and another going along Second Road,

also some of the ladies that sell hill tribe goods starting work,

  the good news is that all is OK with no worries about blood pressure, beat or sugar, so next stop to Jack Levy's office to pick up the house contents policy,

 up the road and on the other side of Jack's office there are a few shops in a area that was once called Duck Square,

 this was the one that I wanted to visit,

and have a look at the Harley again, but if I was going to buy it I should have made the deal at the bike show last week, it was 35,000 baht then, one week later and the price has risen to 40,000 baht, it just goes to show how scarce they are!

 I then parked opposite the fishing tackle shop on Thepprasit road,

 if you need to find it, this is the view looking towards Sumkivitt, the petrol stations in the far distance,

 and looking towards the Jomtien Beach area,

 I had another look as the sun was out at the Venus fly trap seedlings when I arrived home,

 the increments going up the scale are 1 millimeters each,

it appears that some of the seedlings are going to be hopefully red in colour,

 but it is going to be some time before they are big enough to mug normal sized house fly's!

 in the afternoon Jay called round for a tea and a chat, 

 but in the evening were were out,

 to the Ali Baba Indian restaurant at the Beach Road end of Pattaya Klang,

 naturally I had to strike the pose,

 after a starter of poppadoms and sauces, we chose as our main starters chicken chat,

 and a prawn puri that we both shared,

 then the serious business of decided on our main course,

 which soon arrived,

 served by the ever smiling,

 and attentive staff,

 'Cheers!',

 chicken tikka masala, aloo gobi and peas pilau rice,

 with chicken dopazi and prawns, we did I have to admit over order, so an Indian breakfast is on the cards for tomorrow!

 then baht bus home,

 smile for the camera!

 I see no ships!

 Diana said pose,

and pull a face!, arriving home we watched a few from The Chase on You Tube, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: