Saturday 22 March 2014

Most Of The Metal Work,

had been completed,


 yesterday whilst we were fishing,

 so today a lick of paint and then drain cleaning,

 so leaving Arry to make a start we were off to Friendship and the Soi Bukaow market for a look around, but before leaving the bike park I noticed this bike that many Pattaya residents will have seen around town,

 the owner has customised it in many ways,

 since the last time we saw it the owner has installed a boom box I believe it is called to give more bass to his sound system,

 and also added a few more cuddly toys,

 as it was market day the car and bike park were packed,

 the temple looking a nice as ever,

 there was one other reason for our visit here today,

 another one of my teeth or I should say crowns decided to fall out, which gave Diana and Maureen a huge amount of amusement yesterday when my normal happy charming smile was replaced with a spine chilling leer,

 10 minutes and 200 baht later I was on my way looking around the market,

 the variety of stalls is almost endless,

 toys, one of my favourites,

 genuine fake gold!,

 dresses for Diana,

 and this reminds me I need a new belt,

 the aquatic store was open again, the last time we were here it was closed,

 a few potted plants,

 this a new one for me,

 I am not sure what it is, it looked so different,

 one of the many mobile stalls,

 some of our cactus had decided to register their protest at my treatment of them in an ultimate statement, by dying,

so I selected these 4 as replacements,

 lots of orchids to chose from today,

 this is the plant stall I went to, it is just past where all of the coffee shops and bars are,

 we then left the market past the florists,

 and made our way back to the bike park past the middle entrance to the market,

 you can always tell when it is market day, traffic backed up both ways,

 when we arrived back the drains were being cleaned,


the grills had been painted,


and then replaced,

 so we were next off to the weekend night market on Thepprasit Road,


 sunset looking towards Jomtien,

 blue skies looking inland,

 the light stall was back this week,

 opposite the bar a condo development sales office it looked like and a health care stall,

 the food aisles busy this week,

 both of them,

 not so the new bar and restaurant seating aisle,

 or the pet section,

 one of the new pet boutiques had a closed sign in the door, 

 I made my way past the deep fried chicken outlet,

 sunset over the market,

 and made my way back to the bar,

 looking inland from the bar,

 by now the sales team had arrived,

 both on this side of the stall,

 and were looking for future condo owners,

then a real surprise, as well as Brian arriving as usual both Tom and Wut called by for a beer and a chat, I had not seen both of them for years, we chatted the night away, then saying our farewells we made a moved for home where after our evening meal, yes you guessed it! a couple from Midsomer Murders and then we were off to bed.


No comments: