Thursday 3 April 2014

First Thing We Had Some Good News,

the paperwork that we had sent to Diana's family had arrived,


from us dropping it off at the FedEx office in Bangkok, it was delivered at Diana's family home in the Philippines in less than 24 hours, well done FedEx! for us today I decided to get the truck professionally cleaned so I took it to the petrol station just past the fishing tackle shop on Thepprasit Road, the normal price for cleaning the inside and outside was 180 baht, but as it had not been cleaned for so long I had the engine and underside cleaned as well, so it was 250 baht,

 we spent the time waiting for the truck to be cleaned at the Amazon coffee shop, which was in the petrol station forecourt,

 whilst there I walked to the fishing tackle shop to buy some bait for tomorrow, then an ice coffee,


and next home,


I have not seen the truck so clean in years!


in the cool of the evening Diana spent some time potting the tomato plants, they are really growing quiet well,


then our evening meal,


Diana decided on spaghetti bolognese, but for me home made fish and chips with vegetables,

whilst Diana played with the plants I watched an old war film, The Cruel Sea, as I mentioned when I watched it before it was made all the more realistic as our English literary master, Mr. Nesbit, did in fact serve on a corvette similar to the Compass Rose, a great, if only in British eyes film, a few from Midsomer Murder, three from Bones and then for us off to bed.


No comments: