Tuesday 15 July 2014

We Had A Quiet Day,

both Mad Mick and Mark called by for a coffee and a chat,


 then I was out for a meal,

 and a spot of bar hopping with Glenn,

 I made my way to Soi Diana to the Robins Nest where we had arraigned to meet,

 and have our meal,

 a pork chop for Glenn,

 and nice it looked too,


bangers and mash for myself,

 then we hit the town,

 or I should say Soi LK Metro,

 which is an 'L' shaped street that connects Soi Bukoaw with Soi Diana,

 I had not been out on the town for quiet sometime,

 so prices had risen a little,

 it was 130 - 140 baht for a vodka soda, but Glenn informed me that in Walking Street the same drinks would be 160 - 180 baht, I am glad I do not go out much! we made our way through several go-gos,

 then said our goodbyes as it was getting late,

I made my way to the motor bike taxi rank in Soi Lenkee and was soon home, feet up for a night cap then we were off to bed.


No comments: