Monday 8 September 2014

An Ice Bucket Challenge,

this time using cement,



the owner of the Bentley, producer Artur Shachnev, who is the CEO of a successful production company and husband to Russian pop singer Sati Kazanov,  joked he had been nominated for the "Cement Bucket Challenge," a reference to the online Ice Bucket Challenge campaign that has seen thousands of people tip a bucket of freezing-cold water over their heads in the name of charity,

the car was parked outside a residential complex in central Moscow, “It happened at 7 pm on September 2. my security man called me and said that cement was splashed on my car and asked me to come down, so I did, to take a look at this unique event, and I found this,” Shachnev said, the accident was blamed on workers’ negligence, they were lifting a huge bucket with cement in it when it accidentally hit the wall and opened, sending the liquid down on cars parked in the street below, from a height of 15 metres, the company have promised to compensate him for all losses, better get a couple of tins of T-Cut I guess.


No comments: