Monday 10 November 2014

Out For Sunday Lunch,

but first our living room lamp is finished,


I used the base from the old lamp and painted it matt black,

and did the same with the piece of wood I picked up in Toto,

 next attach the lamp to the piece of wood, 

 and that to the stand,


 Ta-Da! our new living room light, I will lengthen and hide the cable tomorrow,

next stop the Punch and Judy, it is on Soi 8, Moo 10, almost opposite the Eden Hotel,

 but first I spotted this beauty outside, a Ducati,

 and not just any Ducati it was the Diavel, what a beauty, I had a chat with the owner inside who stated that the bike was the most comfortable that he has ever owned, 

 on to lunch we were joined by Mr. Tony and Slim Jim, Mr.Tony decided on a prawn cocktail for a stater whilst Slim Jim declined the first course, 

 Diana and myself shared a chicken liver pate,

 on to our main courses, Slim Jim liked the English breakfast the last time he was here,

 so as it was his first meal of the day another breakfast,

a lasagna for Diana,

 which she said was delicious,

cottage pie for Mr. Tony,

and the Sunday roast lamb for myself,

 there was so much of it I could barely eat it all,

 but I was saving myself for the dessert, 

a chocolate sundae which Diana and myself shared, after we said our goodbyes to Mr. Tony and Slim Jim, it was home feet up for some programs on TMN,

 we did not have an evening meal, but around 10.00 or so it was out with the extremely chocolaty biscuits,

 that Diana had bought in Marks and Spencer in the Central Festival, the trick was not to finish the pack in one sitting! after eating some of the biscuits we watched 2 episodes of A Touch of Frost, than just after midnight we were off to bed.


No comments: