Sunday 7 December 2014

After Seeing My Feeble Attempt,

at wrapping a present for Diana,


it might make sense for me to invest in a box of these, Gifted Ribbon Bands, they come from Japan and are made from red elastic silicone rubber, they come in two sizes packed ten to a box, but why a box and not a flat pack? because a box looks like a gift from the get-go while doubling as an instruction manual, you get five 5cm (1.97”) wide ribbons and five 8cm (3.15”), which should cover the gamut of typical holiday gifts as the bands are stretchy, unlike those old-fashioned and obsolete real red silk ribbons that have caused me so much shame and heartbreak in the past, order yours online direct from the Idealtime product page, they're priced at just 980 yen (about $12) per box, so for me gift wrapping trauma over!

 also I should mention this is the same company where you can buy a Ducky,

it is a voice changer, I am guessing to make your voice sound like Donald Duck, the toy without which no office party would be complete, I wonder if I can get one in time for Christmas?


No comments: