Friday 5 December 2014

In The Afternoon,

I called back to the Kodak shop,  

 to pick up the Christmas present for Diana I had dropped off there yesterday to be wrapped, so I had to take a picture of the aquarium,

 I tried taking a few pictures of the fish as well, but with the flash on the camera not working they all looked slightly blurred when I looked at them closely,

 in case you need to have any photograph work or need any presents wrapped this is the shop, almost opposite Friendship on Pattaya Tai, also they offer a picture framing service which I have used before with good results,

 it may seem a little over the top to have presents wrapped, but a quick look at two of Diana's presents leave no doubt as to which present I wrapped,

 in the late afternoon it rained,

and I mean really rained, we were going to put up the outside lights, which would have been a disaster as they are meant to be used indoors and are not waterproof, so we will put that off for a few days, the strange thing is the rains should have stopped at the end of October, but still show no signs of doing so,

 after the evening meal a couple of films we have watched before, Big Fish, a bitter sweet movie,

followed by the Brothers Grimm, in which two brothers who trade in deceit by pretending to remove spirits and ghosts from towns are put to the test when a real situation develops, a couple of shows from the TMN cable channel and then off to bed.


No comments: