Wednesday 28 January 2015

Although I Regard The Kitchen,

as something of a death trap,


as far as my culinary experiences are concerned, I still some how keep finding the occasional gadget which looks so good I am tempted to buy it, like a bread making machine, but from all accounts the finished product can be a little hit or miss, plus it appears there is lots of cleaning up to do afterwards, which is why I was intrigued when I read about the all in one Lékué Bread Maker, it is a simple-looking bowl that makes baking your own bread a whole lot easier and a lot less messy, and it does it all without using extra electricity and extra moving parts,
the bread maker is basically a flexible bowl of silicone that can be folded together and connected at the top, everything is done in the bowl including kneading so there is no need for a bread board, rising is done in the bowl, most startling of all is that you also bake your bread in the bowl so there are no pans to wash later, this silicone bowl is easy to store and it won't break like glass or rust like metal, it is also non-stick so that you won't have to take extra time and use extra calories by greasing the pan, it can withstand a wide range of temperatures, making it safe to use in the microwave, dishwasher, and even the freezer, the special design of the bowl allows heat to circulate in such a way that the outside of the bread will be nice and crusty and golden and the inside soft and moist, I can almost smell the aroma of freshly baked bread now, it looks so tempting I might even buy one the next time I am in the UK.


No comments: