Sunday 18 January 2015

First Thing,

and we were off shopping,


 firstly to Friendship,

 then to the market at the bottom of Pattaya Tai, I am sure the hanging mangoes are not real!

 I dropped Diana home and made my way to the motorbike repair shop, the front headlamp bulb had failed,

 the problem being my bike was so old the owner had to rummage around for a bulb that would fit,

 whilst I waited a mobile food seller stopped at the beauty saloon opposite,

 sale made she was then on her way,

I also badly needed some fuel, we were running on fumes! but on the way I stopped off to buy some bait as we are fishing next week, as an aside fuel prices here have gone down, normally when the gauge shows empty 100 baht and the tank is almost full, another 20 baht or so and it would be full to the top, well this was the emptiest the tank has been, hardly a drop in it so I asked for 100 baht of fuel which normally as the tank was empty would make it three quarters full, but at 80 baht the tank over flowed, I am not sure what the percentage is, but the cost of fuel has really gone down,

 after watching some cable television we were out for our bar-b-q, for our starter turkey and sweetcorn soup,

 garlic bread for both of us next, then ribs for Diana and a steak for myself,

 so lite up the barby, lots of smoke,

 but the flames soon caught,

 that left the charcoal glowing nicely,

 on with the bread and potato,

 next the corn, ribs and chop,

 all of which were delicious, notice my new best friend on the shelf behind me, the barrel of wine!

 then a real treat,

a bowl of strawberries drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with fresh cream, after that feast we listened to some music outside then indoors for one episode of Rumpole, next for us we were off to bed.


No comments: