Thursday 23 July 2015

I Called Into The Clinic,

to have my dressing changed,


 and had some good news the doctor said to leave the wound open and it needed no further dressing so that was that,


then more good news. looking at the bat plants, 


two of them had a new leaf growing, which seems incredible as I only planted them on Monday,

 in the evening it was glad rags on, 

 as Mr. Tony had kindly called by and given us a lift to Cherry's,

 we were also joined by Big Jim, Jim and Cher,

 so on to the salad bar,

 and a selection of starters,

 Cher making her choice,

 a quick 'Cheers!', from myself,

Mr. Tony and Slim Jim,

 Jim, Cher and Diana,

 another plate of starters for myself,

 then on to the main course, lamb, duck, fish with tartar sauce, chicken and baked salmon with potatoes, what could be better?

 'Cheers!', from all of us,

 for some reason I ended up with the big glass,

 a latte coffee to round off the meal and after saying our farewells to Slim Jim, Jim and Cher, Mr. Tony kindly gave us a lift home and after saying thank you to him we went inside for a nightcap, 

 tonight I wore another watch I had bought on Ebay, a doctors watch, so called because you can use the inner set of markings to determine the patients pulse rate, it pre-supposes two things however, firstly that your eyesight is good enough to read the inner dials, and secondly you read Russian, but still a interesting watch for me,

we rounded off the evening with another few episodes of Red Dwarf, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: