Wednesday 22 July 2015

Just For A Bit Of Fun,

I was playing with a editing piece of software,


and decided to make a short clip using a few pictures I had taken over the past few years and a couple of pieces of music, the clip is a collection of still pictures, all taken by myself with the exception of one taken by Juny Binamira of myself underwater in the Philippines, if anyone is interested all of the pictures are straight out of the camera, no Photoshop or or colour enhancements, the editing program was AVS Video Editor 7.0, it is easy to use, well if I can use it anyone can! the only problem is that on this blog you can only upload about 8 minuets of video, there is of course YouTube, but getting copyright for songs if you want to use a lot of them is a major headache, anyway I hope you enjoy the pictures.


No comments: