Wednesday 26 August 2015

As It Is Tuesday,

we decided to go To Soi Bukaow Market,


 so we parked at the rear of TukCom, 

 Diana called in there on the way to Pattaya Tai as we wanted a mouse pad,

 meanwhile I made my way to a totally packed Pattaya Tai,

 for some reason the traffic was really bad,

 although quiet in Soi Bukaow itself,

 which meant it was easy to see into the secondhand shops opposite the market,

rambutans are in season at the moment, pack them high sell them cheap,

 I remember these as a kid, socks come house slippers,

 the egg lady taking a break, 

 as one of the mobile food sellers makes his way towards me, I had in fact stopped to have a chat with Bob who was also out shopping,

 I made my way past one of the fancy goods stalls,

 which also sold bangles,

 and purses,

 I soon found the pet section, this stall with ducks, doves, guinea pigs, hamsters and of all things hedgehogs,

 the aquatic stall/shop here as always,

 my shopping was soon over, the cherries I had called in for were not here, so maybe next week and made my way back past Friendship,

 a wicker basket seller making use of some space in front of one of the now derelict shops on Pattaya Tai,

 fresh towels anyone?

we meet up in TukCom then stopped for a ice coffee and tea to take home, next stop home and feet up,

after our evening meal we watched Project Almanac, at first a kids adventure as teens find in a attic and cellar in their home they had never been into before a plans and parts of a time machine left by one of their fathers which they build and have great fun with, but as the film progresses the time travel gets more serious as they discover that their trips in time have unforeseen and tragic consequences which have to be put right, but that is easier said than done, it also has a neat ending,

we finished the evening with two more from Foyle's War, for tonight, firstly Plan of Attack, followed by Broken Souls, next for us we were off to bed.


No comments: