Sunday 9 August 2015

I Think We All Take Taps Pretty Much For Granted,

turn the tap and water comes out,


 or maybe put your hands in the way of a infra red beam and the tap turns on, but here are a few radical designs from the Osaka-based Kakudai company,

 some are very radical,

 although I can see that some people who have a disability might find this big tap handle tap a help,

 but I am not sure about this one,

 can you imagine seeing the one on the left for the first time? I wonder how many people duck out of the way thinking the water might spray in their face when they turn it on,

 you have got to be kidding!,

or not as the case maybe, for more taps and fitting have a look through the company's 900 page catalogue, I did have more than a brief look at it, the good news is that it almost instantly translates from Japanese, I clicked on the tab, operation manual for web catalogue, then back to the main manual itself, it has a jump page feature at the bottom of the page, what was I thinking, spending Sunday morning looking through a plumbing catalogue at taps fittings and washers?


No comments: