Sunday 4 October 2015

Although I Was Out And About,

I did not take the camera as it was pouring with rain,


 I made four stops, the first to 3BB as our Internet connection had failed, they called an engineer and now all is back to normal, on to Friendship to buy my meal for this evening and a few meals for Monday and Tuesday, into Soi Bukaow to the shop that sells protein drink powder, but it was closed, but all was not lost, I remembered seeing a shop selling similar products next to one of Tony's gyms, a large pot later and I was on my way home, in the evening the rain had stopped, so outside I went,


pretty much the same as last week, a scotch egg, pork pie but crabstick rather than potato salad,

and a small dessert, I listened to music for a few hours then the rain returned, so inside I went,

and watched the Penguins of Madagascar, I have to say I really enjoyed it, totally insane but great fun,

I rounded off the evening with Casablanca, what a classic, with that I was off to bed.


No comments: