Sunday 18 October 2015

One Of Many Things,

that have disappeared from homes,


 over the years are barometers, my grandparents had one that granddad would tap on his way to work, up to the age of about 8 we still had it when we lived in Wickham Road, but for some reason when we moved it did not make the journey, but I thought this looked neat for anyone that does not like the televised weather reports, a barometer or as they call it a weather station made by Best Made,

it can be used inside or out of doors but then it has to be protected from rain and snow and kept out of direct sunlight,

for the technical, it is a hygrometer and thermometer with a humidity range: 20% - 100% and humidity accuracy of +/- 5%, the temperature range: 47° - 105° F with a temperature accuracy of +/- 1 K, its dimensions are 6" x 1.5" I have to say I like the part in the middle, when both needles cross in that section you know you are going to have a good day! yours for $172 and no I am not on commission, I just thought it looked cool.


No comments: