Thursday 19 November 2015

Many Of Us Shave At Least One Part Of Our Body,

some of us more than one part,


for myself just my face, one or twice a day, which I find a real pain, so it was with interest that I read about a new shaving product called the Zafirro, it’s a pure white sapphire blade razor and those who don’t like having body hair are hailing it the sharpest on the planet, at 80 atoms (about 5,000 times smaller than the width of a human hair) at the tip and more than 100 times as durable, since sapphire is amazingly strong and durable and much harder than steel, the blades last way longer than traditional ones, for someone who shaves once every two or three days, Zafirro will last for about 12 months, for myself about six months, it retails for $199.00 and replacement cartridges are $49.00 each, a big jump in technology and price, but a bit of difficult Christmas present to give, imagine giving one to her indoors, I mean what would she think you were inferring? and no I am not on commission!


No comments: