Wednesday 16 December 2015

I Had A Couple Of Things To Do Today,

so I parked in the Friendship car park,


 which was nearly empty compared to market day which was yesterday, but first the good news, Panasonic after promising to call back last Wednesday after 7 days had not done so, I decided to email them again, then a result, they called back in the afternoon, and yes the camera I wanted was in stock in a store in Chonburi, so first thing tomorrow I will be off to buy it, so as I am away early this will be the only post for today and hopefully this time tomorrow I will have the new camera that does not switch itself off amongst other things every time I use it,

 I made my way past the fresh orange juice seller,

 and the entrance to Soi Bukaow,

 to the Kasikorn bank, I had received the yearly monitoring bill from the burglar alarm company, so I had to pay that,

 then back past Friendship,

 to the Kodak shop to pick up a few presents I had left there yesterday to be wrapped,

 the front glass of the aquarium had been cleaned of algae, so I took a picture of it, all of the usual suspects were there, then back to Friendship for a few things for tonight's salad,

 next stop the local market,

 for a piece of chicken, then home, just as I arrived Slim Jim called by, so we chatted the afternoon away, after saying goodbye,

 it was time to prepare my evening meal, a crab stick, Scotch egg and chicken salad,

 'Cheers!',

and for dessert a strawberry tart, I spent the evening listening to music till the battery in my telephone gave out, then inside for three episodes of Time Team back to back then for me, I was off to bed. 


No comments: