Saturday 19 December 2015

I Popped Round To Some Friends,

during the day,


 in one of their ponds they have a huge arapaima, (Arapaima gigas), it is difficult to judge it's size but it is close to if not over 100 kilograms,

 after returning home it was time for the weekend night market on the Thepprasit Road,

 looking towards Jomtien,

 I then retraced my steps going past the novelty chicken stall,

 mostly blue skies looking inland,

 the mobile ice cream seller was popular this evening,

 as was this mobile food seller,

 the couple on the bike making a purchase before they had even parked,


opposite the bar this evening a soft toy stall,

 another ice cream seller doing the rounds,

 work seems to be nearly completed, the foundations for the lights now in place in the concrete all that now has to be done is to attach the lights to them,

 the Monkey Shake stall now open again,

 I was a tad early,

 so there were not many customers in the aisles,

 I was tempted by the strawberries,

 not so by the dried fruit,

 just before the pet section there are some tables and chairs set up for dinners,

 a few customers in the pet section,

 sunset over the market,

 a little further on I could see some one was using a drone,

 I made my way past the soft toy stall,

 a sad looking Eeyore waiting for a family to adopt him,


 I was joined this evening by Brian,

 the new lights working well,

 also joining me this evening Brian's wife Sa,

 and son Nicky,

 who did not want to look at the camera,

 try as I might I just could not get the right picture,

 then just as I was leaving he looked,

 next stop my evening meal,

 the Punch and Judy on Thepprasit Road, Soi 8, almost opposite the Eden Hotel,

not many customers this evening,

 'Cheers!',

 my meal for this evening, bangers and mash, next stop home feet up for some Judge Judy, three more from the Time Team and I was off to bed.


No comments: