Saturday 12 December 2015

We Needed A Few Things For This Evening,

so a stop at Tesco Express,


 for some limes, unfortunately they did not have any onions so off to the market, I parked in a side street,

 and made my way to the market,

 next stop the bank, I had a SMS to say I may not have paid my last credit card bill, after an age I was told the bank could not contact their card services, so taking my telephone number they would call back, later in the afternoon they actually did and I had paid my bill in full, speaking of telephoning back we are still waiting for Panasonic to call back since Wednesday with 3 pieces of information, namely where is their Panasonic Lumix FZ 300 in stock, (Panasonic released it in Thailand in October), how much is it and is a 3 year warranty available? but it appears that it takes some time for Panasonic to divulge such information! we wait in hope,

 in the evening we were off to the weekend market, yellowish skies looking towards Jomtien,

 the Za Sha shop open this week,

 blue skies looking inland,

 as the ice cream lady walks past,

 opposite the bar this evening a stall selling finance for cars and trucks,

 not many customers in the clothes aisles,

 or at the food,

 stalls for that matter,

 just two in the pet section,

 the aquatic outlet open again at the far end,

 sunset over the market,

 I am not sure what these are,

 but it appear you boil them before eating them,

 some of the stalls prepare their food elsewhere and bike it in,

 every week I see this gentleman drop off garlands at every stall,

 I arrived at the bar,

 this stall holder was late or we were early,

 then a bit of street theatre as this group arrived on the steps,

 but before they started this Ford drove past, but I am not sure of the model or year, but it looked immaculate,

 a mobile food seller then arrived,

 as the group on the steps,

 started handing out leaflets,

 I am not quite sure what the modern day Ned Kellys were selling, some face cream at a guess,

 the group had their own photographer to record the evening,

 we were joined by Brian this evening, we chatted the night away, after saying our farewells,

 we arrived home to a delicious aroma,

 Diana had made a beef stew with farmhouse dumplings

and for dessert a plunket of cherries, after our meal we had a antique evening, for some reason by switching channels on a Friday evening we watched programs featuring antiquities, Time Team, Antiques Roadshow, Cash in the Attic to mention just a few, as midnight approached we rounded of the evening with a few from Judge Judy, then we were off to bed.


No comments: