Wednesday 27 January 2016

Day 17

today we all had a few things to do,


for myself first stop the bank,

where I spotted this nice clean scooter, if you fancy going Italian this is the Vespa Thailand web site,

next to Jack Levy, who's office is in Pattaya Tai, in January we have to pay for our BUPA health insurance, house insurance and both motorcycles, an expensive month,

I also needed to make a business card size copy of my passport and retirement visa,

and have it laminated, so into the Kodak shop where the owner was cleaning the aquarium, 

the Regal Tang, (Paracanthurus hepatus) looking as good as ever,

on the same side of the street opposite Friendship my next port of call, Dr. Chanis, the dentist, one of my crowns had fallen out, luckily he had just finished one patient and I was next, 10 minutes and 300 baht latter and I was on my way back home to pick up Steve,

we were going to Soi Bukaow market,

no traffic going into Soi Bukaow, but lots going out of it into Pattaya Tai,

a nice bright selection of shirts,

but this is what I needed, some reading glasses, a couple of restaurants we have been to had menus with the writing so small I could not read them, so 4 pairs of reading glasses at 200 baht each and I was good to go,

we had a quick look at the aquatic store,

then sunglasses for Steve,

hamster, rats, Guinea pigs, mice, rabbits and hedgehogs in this stall,

we made our way past the TukCom Center back to the bike,

then to Big C in Pattaya Central, Steve wanted to buy a few things there,

and of courses we just had to stop off in Swensen's,

behind Big C next stop at KPK, we were getting low on sausages, so 6 kilos of Cumberlands are now in the freezer,

in the evening we were out to a rustic Thai restaurant,

apart from being a restaurant,

it has an amazing number of artifacts,

in the building, I only wish I knew what it was called,

the food soon started to arrive,

the soup being kept warm by a burner underneath it,

more food arrived,

it was at this point we thought we might have over ordered,

then the fish was served,

also kept warm by a burner, as it happened we pretty much ate all of the food, there was not enough left over for even a small doggie bag, then home, feet up, a film, a nightcap and off to bed.


No comments: