Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!

welcome 2016,


 I hope everyone did not indulge too much last night, for myself I stayed at home, what I did do during the day was to clean the ceiling fan in the kitchen, which was a bit more difficult than I thought, I was hoping a quick wipe with a cloth would have done, but I ended up taking each blade off and washing it in the sink,

in the evening I decided not to go into town, the last time we went to watch the New Years firework display it was a nightmare getting home, so I had a cunning plan, the last time I ate an Indian meal I kept some in the freezer, I thought that I could just pop the plate into the microwave and heat the meal, but it was not to be, the plate was too big for the microwave, so I had to wait for it to defrost, then put the meal on another plate then into the micro wave, luckily all went well and I settled down for a evening of music and at the midnight hour watching the fireworks in the distance, then for me off to bed.


No comments: