Wednesday 9 March 2016

It Was A Great Day For Us,

but a terrible day for myself,


 the good news was that Diana went to Bangkok and picked up her passport which now has a UK visa in it, so travel plans can now be started, the bad news for me was that my food poisoning had taken a turn for the worse, since this time yesterday to now I was flat on my back, with the sprint to the bathroom every so often making sure I did not get too comfortable, I did not got to Bangkok with Diana, the thought of pulling over every few miles and looking for a bathroom was totally impracticable, whilst outside saying goodbye to Diana I took this picture of one of the stinky cactus buds, which I guess will open tomorrow,

 a couple of airplants had also flowered,

this one should look nice tomorrow, when she returned Diana took good care of me all of yesterday and through the night, the symptoms have not abated, headaches, especially sore cheekbones, dizziness, lack of balance and constant visits to the bathroom, many years ago if this happen on a Saturday morning I would have blamed a good night out on a Friday! in all seriousness I have never had such an upset stomach as far back as I can remember, just when after all of these years I thought I was used to the food out here this happens, oh well there it is, the other bit of bad news is that again this will be the only post today as I am going to have a lie down, hopefully all will be well tomorrow.


No comments: