Wednesday 9 November 2016

For Any Camera Buffs Out There,

when choosing a camera for myself,


 one of the things I look for at the top of the list is the lens, if possible I go for a camera with a Leica lens, like the Lumix FZ300 I have at the moment, so it was with some interest that I looked at this announcement from Leica about it's latest lens and camera in one package,

the new D-Lux Typ 109 ‘Explorer Kit’, the kit is based on the new Leica D-Lux Typ 109 camera featuring the Leica DC Vario-Summilux 24-75mm equivalent F1.7–2.8 ASPH lens and an auto lens cap that doesn’t need to be removed when powering the camera on, taking photos, or powering the camera off, the good news if I wanted a new camera is that it is smaller than my present one, but the bad news is that the zoom feature the lens has is nowhere near as powerful as the camera I have, but what a neat package from Leica and no I am not on commission, I just think that Leica makes arguably the best lenses in the world.


No comments: