Wednesday 30 November 2016

Illustrated Music,

is I guess the best way to describe the artwork,


 of illustrative team Alexei Lyapunov and Lena Ehrlich from Novosibirsk, Russia, they are the two members of People Too,

 they draw elaborate scenes on pieces of old sheet music, each sheet has a theme like this one, a day in the country,


and the pleasures of being there,

 the themes are almost endless, 

 musical notations from the songs are often incorporated into the illustrations, becoming steps, hills, tables or trunks of trees,

 and for some one like me, there is this one,

showing me how to do a work-out and keep fit! if you like this type of simple, but I have to say it complicated when you try to draw it art, you can purchase the pair’s altered sheet music on Society6, as well as see their portfolio on Behance, and no I am not on commission, I just liked the thought of having a few prints of illustrated music on the wall.


No comments: