Saturday 21 January 2017

First Thing,

I was off to the veterinary surgery,


 and was first to be seen, the kittens were given their booster rabies and cat flu jabs, plus a dab of anti flea on the back of there necks, we then talked about having them neutered and spayed and was told to be safe they should have a blood test, if that was well they could be checked in today, so I waited for the blood test results,

 whilst waiting I had a look at the notice board, one thing I had noticed and mentioned to Diana is that in the markets there are so many hedgehogs for sale, and here was a notice advertising them,

 never having thought much about hedgehogs except knowing how travellers cook them, I was surprised to see so many varieties of them,

 it just goes to show what happens when a pet becomes popular,

 then the results were in, this is Hogue's blood test,

it appears all was well with him Cable and Mariana were also found to be normal, it struck me looking at the test the kittens have a much more thorough blood test than I do when I go for a check up!

 the veterinary surgery we use is the Nern Plub Wan Animal Hospital, it is located behind Tony's gym on Soi Nern Plub Wan,

a map of where the surgery is, going back to the blood test, Cable and Hogue did not put up a fight, Mariana on the other hand would have made a berserker proud, after scratching the vet, myself, one helper and then turning back to the vet who next had her shirt ripped for an inch or so across her stomach, Mariana was put in what I guess you would call a cat straight jacket, it fitted totally around her with Velcro straps across her neck, middle and lower body with two holes in the back either side of her spine to give injections, what a struggle, their injections and blood sample taking over and with my apologies to the veterinary surgeon for her damage shirt, as I licked my wounds I left the kittens for their operations, I was told we would be called when it was time to pick them up in the afternoon,

 so home I went and changed the truck for the motorcycle, and parked at the rear of TukCom opposite the refurbished Day Night Hotel there,

 and made our way along the street,

 towards TukCom, 

 we have seen many overloaded vehicles out here, the seller is in there somewhere!

 and here he is,

 we waited for the call from the vets, which was worrying for both of us, we both remarked how quiet the house seemed with out the kittens, we received the call just before our evening meal, we had already let Brian along with Jim and Cher know that we would not be going to the market as we were waiting for the call from the vets, basically we were told that it would be better to pick up the kittens first thing tomorrow morning as they were still sleeping at the moment,

so on with our beef stew, after that we watched some Judge Judy and two more from Game of Thrones, we have made just this one post today as we want to make an early start, before picking up the kittens first thing we want to call into the plant market, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: