Saturday 22 July 2017

I Have Written About This Before,

how excited our street was when the circus came to town,


so it was with some nostalgia that I looked at these, 

 albeit slightly earlier posters of the circus than in my time, 

 and of course from America, that I spotted on this page,

 the pictures look so nice and brought back so many thoughts of less troubled times that I just had to make another post of them,

but never again, after 146 years, the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus, has closed, if you have time especially if you are around my age or older I am sure they will bring back so many happy memories,

ringmaster Johnathan Lee Iverson poses for a portrait before taking part in the last weekend of the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus at Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale, New York, sad indeed that circus will never ever come to town again.


No comments: