Friday 22 September 2017

Diana Wanted To Go Window Shopping,

so that was My cue,


 out with the Wild Gears, 

 having completed the first rather complex pattern,

 I decided on over laying another,

 I just love the way what appear to be totally random lines, as you draw them, come together as the shape is finished, 

 I decided on another,

 but I slipped,

 just here, 

 a slip, or going over a line twice as I did here happens every now and then,

 I carried on adding new shapes and patterns,

 and adding a few colours, 

 as well as basic colours,

I had a few metallic pens, looking like yellow the gold really does have a pleasing sparkle to it,

by this point Alex called by for a soda and a chat, as it happened I had already decided to call it a day, My arm was aching, if some one suffers from poor hand, eyes and brain coordination, this is the perfect way to get things in sync! just as Alex left Diana arrived from shopping, so I called it a day,

after our evening meal We watched, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, which We thoroughly enjoyed as We have all of the others in the series,

then another romp into fantasy land with The Sorcerer's Apprentice, great fun for all, again for Us thoroughly enjoyable, with stunning special effects as had Pirates, to round the evening off a couple from Suits then We were off to bed.


No comments: