Wednesday 25 October 2017

As Regular As Clockwork,

the bugmen called,


 so out with the hose,

 start the pump and fill the indoor spraying canister, and spray away,

in the afternoon we popped into Macro for some shopping, we had run out of soda, so we bought 6 cases as well as a few other things, after our evening meal it was feet up for a double helping of,

Silence of the Lambs and the follow up,

 Hannibal

which has one of my all time favourite pieces of music in it, Vide Cor Meum, Dante Alighieri - La Vita Nuova, the translated lyrics, 

See My Heart

Chorus: And thinking of her
Sweet sleep overcame me

I am your master
See your heart
And of this burning heart
Your heart
(Chorus: She trembling)
Obediently eats.
Weeping, I saw him then depart from me.

Joy is converted
To bitterest tears

I am in peace
My heart
I am in peace

See my heart

the song was composed by Patrick Cassidy and produced by Patrick Cassidy and Hans Zimmer,


then a few from Rome, sadly we have just started the penultimate disc, and what a truly great series this has turned out to be, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: