Wednesday 18 October 2017

I Am Out Early,

as I have an appointment at the hospital at 08.00 this morning,


 so I will only be making one post this morning, good news, the new speaker had arrived and NumChai called to see if we were in, in no time at all the television was off of the wall and speaker fitted,

and television replaced, next a sound check was performed and all was well,

and this is the speaker here, I should say there were two of them connected by a cable, I paid the 50% balance of 2,450 baht, and I have to say they work a treat, it is just like having a new television again, until the new ones were fitted we did not know how bad the last ones were, basically they had been failing gradually over the past several months, but all is well now, and what a great service from NumChai, we called in the the repair store, the very next day the repair technicians arrived, found the problem and returned the following week to fit the spare part, the cost of the call out service was just 400 baht for the two trips! plus of course the cost of the spare part,

Diana went into town to do some window shopping, which I hate, for me if there is something big/expensive I want to buy, I research in on the Internet, next into the shop, item bought onto the bike and on my way home, so as she was in town I decided to clean the gravel in the aquarium, and what a mess it was in! I had already removed some 90% of the dirt in the gravel when I took this picture, 

 this picture after a few more water changes, you should have seen the state of the water before I took out 90%! 

I refiled the aquarium and will now let the filter do it's job, by tomorrow it should be as clear as a clear thing,

after our evening meal we settled down to watch a few more episodes from Billions, I hate to say it but in two of the episodes I was really rooting for the 'bad' guy, the 'good' guy was getting to be really bad,

we rounded off the evening with two more from Rome, and what a thoroughly good series it is, well they both are, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: