Monday 11 December 2017

We Ate At Home On Sunday,

I took a couple of pictures of the fish in the aquarium,


 a goldfish, (Carassius auratus) in the center,

 and a red lined torpedo barb, (Sahyadria denisonii)

 for today, roast chicken,

 'Cheers!',

 the same for Diana but with gravy,

in between courses,

 I fed the fish,

 then a real surprise, Diana had been busy in the kitchen,

 making some delicious Christmas mince pies, with fresh cream,

 Diana had also been busy,

 putting a few more decorations,

 on our Christmas tree,

 and nice they looked too,

 and here is Rudolf,

 and a Christmas cake,

the tree in all of its glory,
later in the evening it was feet up to round the evening off with Diamonds Are Forever, it must be getting near Christmas with all of these Bond films! and with that we were off to bed.


3 comments:

Admin said...

Hello Stanley, I'm contacting to ask if we can include your picture of Siambury's in Pattaya in an article we're doing in the UK about shops with funny names. We will credit you on the image. Thank you

elliot said...

Hey Stanley, It's Bret Bell from America. I last saw you in 2010. It's been a very long time. I'm married to a filipina now, and we have a baby and live in Oregon. I miss all the great times we had in Pattaya. Oh well. I hope you are doing well these days. I'm listed on Facebook as Bret Bell.

PattayaStan said...

Dear Admin and Brett, sorry it has taken so long for me to reply, Dear Admin please use any pictures that would help your article, if possible could you send me a link and with your permission perhaps I could post the article on our blog? Dear Bret great news that you have settled and now have a family, I do not have a facebook account but Diana does so I will have a look when she is on the computer, best regards to all Stan and Diana.