Sunday 7 January 2018

I Have Bought,

one bad apple product in my life,


and the experience with it made me vow to never, ever, under any circumstances, buy another bad apple product, so I had to laugh when I read that Yisroel Brody on Friday filed at least the 24th class action complaint against Apple in a New York district court, and I have just heard of another one, as I write this just 11 hours ago, so I just had to post the cartoon above, from Don't Hit Save, so funny but so true, and in case you are wondering bad apple really do pay their factory workers a monthly wage of $286 for 60 hrs/week, think on that the next time you by a bad apple product, and if you do buy one, I would like to see you on the same pay scale!
and keeping to a computer theme, this from the same website, it sort of tells you a lot about people, what was that? how on earth could his decision to sell before the news was made public be called insider trading? shame on you for thinking it!


No comments: