Tuesday 6 March 2018

Diana, Mum And Dad,

are away,
 as they looked after our cats whilst we were away, we thought it would be nice to give them a holiday before they go back home to the Philippines,

 so off they went, 

 thinking they were going to spend a few nights in Bangkok,

 but they were in for a surprise, we had managed to keep it from them that they were going here,

to stay at Patong Beach, 

 in Phuket,  

a welcome drink from the hotel,

Diana said they were just so surprised, 

so first a lunch,

 of boiled fish,

and prawns,

 followed by a stroll along the beach,

 meanwhile I was at home looking after the cats, also I had to call in to see Jack Levy, I had already paid for my truck, 2 motorcycles, house contents and BUPA health insurance before we left as I knew they would need paying whilst we were not here,

 so I called into his office which is in Pattaya Tai, just opposite this shop that sells perfumed products near the top of the Soi,

 next stop for me, Friendship, I do not cook so some take away sandwiches,

 I also called into TukCom, for some reason Windows publisher had stop working, so a little help was needed,

 I mentioned a few bills had arrived whilst we were away, well a few kittens have also arrived in our absence,

 four in fact,

 their mum is one of the original 4 kittens that eat any food that our cats do not eat, so now one of the outdoor kittens, three toes as we call her, has had 4 kittens which brings the outdoor total up to 8, I would like to get them spayed, but have you ever tried to catch a cat that is feral and does not want to be caught? 

 on our travels we always by a fridge magnet or two, or three as it happens, as a reminder of our travels, well I thought it would be nice if we could slip our own pictures into a fridge magnet frame, so I brought some frames back with us from the UK,

 there are small and large fridge magnets, plus drinks coasters,

I also bought some double sided key rings and some slightly more upmarket ones, I just hope the refrigerator door can take the weight of them all! I rounded off the evening by getting a few more posts ready for tomorrow and as the midnight hour came and went I was then off to bed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quantas pessoas você poderá atender por dia?

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing is really a good one it assists new internet viewers, who are
wishing in favor of blogging.