Thursday 8 March 2018

I Had A Quiet Day,

and spent some time,


 resizing some of the many photographs we took on holiday ready for posting on the blog, in the evening I was out, 

 to Cherry's restaurant, 

 it was quite busy so I only took a few pictures, some of the starters,

 this evening,

 Jim and Cher joined me, 

 as well as the myriad of starters, there was a choice of 18 or so covered dishes as well as a carvery and piazza station,

with plenty of desserts to chose from as well, we chatted the evening away, it was late when we left and were nearly the last customers to leave, Cherry's is situated on Third Road, opposite what was once the X-Cite disco, the International buffet is 450 per head,

I had a short walk, past the LK President Hotel to the motorcycle taxi rank just outside, then home and feet up, a couple from Poirot and with the finish of them I was off to bed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog.

It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit
more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
Fantastic work!

Anonymous said...

You made some really good points there. I looked on the internet
to learn more about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this web site.