Thursday 5 April 2018

The On/Off Switch,

on my telephone was sticking,


well you know me and electrics, so off to TukCom again, 

I parked opposite The Grand Day/Night Hotel, I had a cunning plan, I would drop off my telephone, go shopping in Friendship, have a coffee and pick up my repaired telephone, but alas as usual my best laid plan fell at the first hurdle, the technician was not in, so I left my telephone and called back at 4.00 in the afternoon, 500 baht for a new switch and all is now back to normal,

in the evening it was glad rags on,

Mr. Tony called by and picked us up, we were out to Cherry's, which is situated on Third Road opposite where the X-Cite disco once was,

for their Wednesday/Saturday International 495 baht buffet, a quick look at what was on offer, the salad bar,

some of the many starters,

the good news is that as a plate becomes empty it is immediately replaced with a full one,

also for starters sushi,

spicy pork salad,

as well as tom yom goong, also soup of the day was lobster bisque, one of my favorites,

there is a carvery and pizza station,

as well as 18 or so heated covered dishes,

as well as battered fish and spring rolls,

on to desserts,

and lots of them, plus a selection of 7 different flavoured ice creams,

so a plate of mixed starters,

followed by a bowl of lobster bisque,

and a selection of cold cuts,

also tonight they had rock lobster thermidor, which both Diana and Mr. Tony enjoyed, after our main courses we rounded the meal off with a few desserts, then home, after saying our farewells to Mr. Tony,

 it was feet up for a couple more of Endeavour, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: