Sunday 20 May 2018

I Am Sure,

we have all seen tattoos,


 in the press that have spelling mistakes,

 so at some stage, 

a corrective tattoo will have to take place,

it is bad enough going though all of that pain, but to endure it again can just be too much,

so here is a great idea, 30-year-old Johanna Giselhäll Sandström, from Kyrkhult, Sweden, wanted to show her devotion to her two children, Nova and Kevin, by having their names tattooed on her arm, off to the tattoo shop she went, now here is the bad bit, instead of ‘Kevin’ the artist had misspelled it ‘Kelvin’, “I said I wanted the names of my children tattooed on me and I gave the artist their names,” the woman told local newspaper Blekinge Lans Tidning, “The artist drew the design and didn’t ask anything about the spelling so I didn’t give it any more thought.” Sandström said that she went back to the tattoo shop as soon as she noticed the typo, but the tattoo artist simply laughed and said that there was nothing he could do other than offer her a refund, all she could do now was go home and research ways to fix or remove the tattoo, now here is thinking out of the box, instead of changing the tattoo, change the kids name! and that is what the parents did, if you want to see more typo tattoos have a look here.


No comments: